Improve efficiency, interoperability & supply chain traceability while reducing administrative costs, fraud & errors in medical billing.
Blockchain tech can offer everything healthcare companies need to create innovative products and services while building trust in the healthcare system.
Outdated Systems with Siloed Data
Inefficient Data Sharing
Dijets can help by providing faster access to trusted information, enabling secure permissioned data sharing across multiple stakeholders, improving collaboration & operational efficiencies and increasing transparency.
USD in total annual cost from products lost to temperature deviations in shipping.
Of pharmaceutical sales are for temperature-controlled products.
Of vaccines reach their destination degraded because of incorrect shipping.
Treating patients requires healthcare providers, medical systems, and insurance carriers to work together, but sharing data between these parties is inefficient and prone to errors. Blockchain’s shared ledger makes it possible to automate data sharing, while ensuring accuracy and privacy.
Scalable blockchain solutions can facilitate the exchange of data between different systems and organisations, making it easier to ensure that data is accurate and complete with a tamper-evident record of transactions, providers, and claims.
Here are some of the many immediate benefits that scalable Blockchain technology can bring to healthcare industries:
- Accelerating Clinical Trials: Clinical trial data is challenging to collect and often stored insecurely, making it difficult to verify and validate. Blockchain makes it possible to streamline access to critical patient data, while ensuring data integrity.
- Increasing Interoperability: In order to provide optimal care, healthcare information technology needs to access, use, share, and interpret healthcare data cohesively. Blockchain makes it possible to break down data silos and share electronic health records across systems.
- Digitising Legacy Systems: The trust, security, and automation that blockchain offers can transform healthcare systems’ paper-based back office processes into fully digital systems that reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Protecting Patient Data: Healthcare requires the exchange of large amounts of sensitive data between multiple parties. Blockchain's inherent security and immutability makes it possible to share data securely, while ensuring accuracy.
- Enabling Traceability Pharmaceutical companies need to know that their standards are being met when sourcing materials from multiple providers. Patients need to know that their medicines are legitimate. The traceability of blockchain makes it possible to ensure quality and reduce counterfeiting.
- Meeting Compliance Requirements Digital documents, claim data, and integrated policy details allow insurance companies to connect with industry regulators and scale ad hoc reporting at no additional cost. The blockchain also stores documents and records in the event of a disaster.
- Streamlining Claims and Payments Data sharing between medical providers and insurance companies is a lengthy, often complicated process. Blockchain makes it possible to process claims and payments faster by providing a shared source of truth and smart contract based automation.